The Critical AtomX is a small and easy to use power supply, thanks to the buttons, like the other Critical power supplies.
It is one of a kind in that the color changes according to the voltage, as in the original Atom, instead of a traditional display that shows the precise voltage.
The integrated magnets at the base of the Atom allow you to attach it to all magnetic surfaces.
You can use the AtomX with or without the pedal, thanks to the "pedal override" option. If you use the pedal there are two options, continuous or temporary, so you can choose whether to click the pedal once so as to keep it on until you recycle it, or whether to keep your foot on the pedal so that the machine works only when you have the foot on the pedal.
There is also a jump start mode for machines that require a little more power.
- compatible with all coil or rotary machines
- 2 voltage options
- color indicates voltage (1.5 to 17 volts, 0.1V increments)
- integrated magnets and silicone base for use on a variety of surfaces
- can be used with or without a pedal
- continuous mode or with temporary pedal
- jump start for presses difficult to start
- integrated short-circuit protection
- fully machined with anodized aluminum body
2-year manufacturer warranty